Friday, March 23, 2012

Blog Break

Our trip to Vietnam was an incredible experience, which I am still trying to digest, and will blog more at some point. In the meantime we went to Australia where Jim attended an ultrasound class in Brisbane and learned to do the actual scanning, which is what the radiologists do in New Zealand. He'll be doing ultrasound exams of muscles, tendons and joints. He's never too old to learn more!

I met my sister-in-law, Pam, in beautiful Sydney for three days, then on to Ayers Rock where we met Jim after he had completed his class.

We returned to NZ and after three days in Palmy to sleep, do the laundry and a bit of Palmy sightseeing (Jim was working), Jim, Pam and I are heading to the South Island for a week.

Who would have thought that this sheltered girl from an iron mining town in the Upper Peninsula would see so much of the world?

I will be back in April.






No comments:

Post a Comment